Thank you for any WATCHES, LLAMAS, or FAVES! I greatly appreciate them!!
• I usually thank people for faving a bunch of my stuff, watches, or llama badges. But lately I cannot get around to thanking as much as I want to.
• I DO read every comment, and I DO thank you guys for adding me to y'alls watch list. I appreciate it!! ;u;
If I missed anyone, PLEASE inform me!
COMMISSION INFO UND PRICE LISTINGS
What I WILL draw:
• Canon/OC (as long as they are in character)
• OC characters
What I WONT draw:
• Furries ( I don't have anything against them, honest)
• Nothing fetish related
I CANNOT TELL YOU HOW ANNOYED I GET WITH THE LACK OF DESCRIPTION IN THE ORDER. If you DON'T be detailed with your order, I will NOT get your picture right.
I've had one too many incidents where someone wasn't specific with their order and got onto me for it. OTL
Please note me if you are interested in a higher quality picture, we'll discus the pricing through notes.
Thank you. ;0;
Paypal ONLY. I will note you the info.
Money Commissions & Prices
Lineart: $10 Traditional $15 Digital
Colored: $20 Digital coloring on both
Shading: $25 Digital coloring on both
Lineart: $10 Traditional $20 Digital
Colored: $15 coloring on CS6 $25 Digital
Shading: $20 coloring on CS6 $30 Digital
Lineart: $20 Traditional $25 Digital
Coloring: $25 coloring on CS6 $35 Digital
Shading: $30 coloring on CS6 $40
Extra Info und Details
Additional Characters: $10
Detailed Background: $20
Simple Background (gradients and effects): $15
Points Commission Prices
Colored: 200 Digital coloring on both
Shading: 275 Digital coloring on both
Lineart: 200 for Busts 250 for Torso shots
Details & Extra
100 per person
150 / $5
1. I accept PayPal USD only.
2. I have the right to decline a commission if I'm uncomfortable.
3. I accept payment before or after the picture is delivered. Though with money commissions, I feel like I'll be accepting them before I give the picture away.
Will add more if I need to
G E M I N I
Most people will confuse their passion for exchanging ideas as anger. With that being said, their anger is all words, particularly big words, and the bigger the word the better. If they can’t express this rage, they will throw something. If you retort with something illogical, they will ignore it and fall silent because they don’t dally with idiocy.